http://picasion.com/gl/4E3Q/

Princess AK
Princess AK, who?

Click the image below for stuff, diaries, linkies, and my biodata .



Diaries Owner Linkies What I have

Assalamualaikum, Hi to all. I am Princess AK the owner of the blog. Don't forget to follow my blog! Thanks for visited my blog! I'll follow and visit you back!


Leave your footprint!


Tinggalkan korang punya tapak kaki kat sini. :) DO NOT! - No harsh words to each other - Do not fighting to each other DO - Sopan santun - Guna bahasa yang baik :) You May Do - You can bash me. - You can hate me. BUT YOU CANT DO IT TO OTHER VISITOR. Thank you!


Q AND A WITH PRINCESS AK

gif maker

1. name - Princess AK
2. Nickname - AK
3. Elementary school - 
4. Tall or short - Ermm, dont know :3 Is 157 tall?
5. Sweats or jeans - Jeans :P
6. Orange or apple - Orange !
7. Do you have a crush on someone - Yes~
8. Eat or drink - Both
9. Piercings - Noo
10. Pepsi or coke - I hate it.
Have you ever...
11. Been in an airplane ? Yes
12. Been in a relationship ? Erm, a daughter and her father is a relationship right?
13. Been in a car accident ? Nope! Moga dijauhkan
14. Been in a fist fight ? - Nope, cheq budak baik
Firsts & lasts
15. First piercing - No
16. First best friend - Afiqah Halim :')
17. First award - Anugerah Kecemerlangan Akademik 2015
18. First crush - Erm. Krik krik xD Encik Mimpi of course
19. First word - Mak lol
20. Last person you talked to in person - My mom
21. Last person you texted - Izzati
22. Last friend you watched a movie with - Erm,  5 Taat 2014.
23. Last food you ate - Rice haha
24. Last movie you watched in theaters - Never
25. Last song you listened to - Aku Mah Apa Atuh lol sang by Bastian Steel
26. Last thing you bought - A long sleeved t- shirt
27. Last person you hugged - My mom
Favorites
28. Food ? Anything that I can eat. But I like chocolate cake most.
29. Drink ? Anything that I can drink. But I like Milo Ice most.
30. Flower ? Erm. Idk xD
31. Animal ? HAMSTER!!!
32. Color ? Any colour of EM's clothes.
33. Place ? My bed haha
34. Movie ? Lego Movie!
35. Subject? Maths
Have you ever ...
36. Fallen in love with someone? Erm. Yes. Encik Mimpi HAHAGAHAHA
37. Celebrated Halloween? Never.
38. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone? hah?
39. Wanted to smack someone upside the head? Yeah, and he is Muhd Faris B Faizal Haedee B Hamid haha
40. Eaten a whole pizza? Just half lol.
41. Did something you regret? Erm, yes.
42. Broke a promise? Always. I'm not perfect, *flip hair*
43. Hid a secret? Always haha
44. Pretend to be happy? Always lol
Your future...
45. Want kids? Maybe yes
46. Want to get married? Maybe Yes haha
47. Career? Lecturer
Which is better in the opposite gender?
48. Lips or eyes - Bothh, but I prefer Lips.
49. Shorter or taller - Taller of course.
50. Romantic or spontaneous- Both haha
51. Hook up or relationship- Dont understand sorry haha
52. Looks or personality- Both
Have you ever...
53. Lost glasses/contacts? I never wear those things.
54. Snuck out? Erm Idk
55. Held a gun/knife for self defense? Yeah xD Especially when my brother is crazy.
56. Broke someones heart? Idk :P
57. Been in love? Lol yeah, Encik Mimpi again .
58. Been arrested? NEVER!
Do you believe in;
59. Yourself; Of course
60. Miracles; Yes
61. Love at first sight; Yes, thats why I love my mom.
62. Santa; Neber
63. Forever & Always; Whats that haha
TRUTHFULLY
64. Is there one person you want to be with right now: Encik Mimpi please. Not to forget my classmates haha
65. Who your real friends are : Afrina, Durra, Hani Tasyaa and everyone that I feel she or he is my real friends ever.
66. Who was the last person you text  I SAID IZZATY.
67. Who your best friend : The name I list above
68. boy you trust the most Arif xD Or Solehuddin. 

Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Princess AK